How to claim
In this section, you will find information on submitting claims for services provided under your College International Health Insurance Plan.
Please ensure that you submit your expense to the correct plan: CIHIP (detailed below) or CSI Health & Dental Plan.
Examples of CSI Health & Dental Plan expenses:
• Prescription drugs or vaccinations
• Vision care expenses
• Dental expenses
• Other practitioners (e.g. massage therapy, physiotherapy)
• Click here to submit a claim to the CSI Plan.
Examples of CIHIP expenses:
• Medical doctor’s fees
• Hospital fees
• Diagnostic testing fees
• See below to submit a claim to CIHIP.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR CIHIP CLAIM, LOOK AT THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Are you submitting your claim to the correct plan (CIHIP or CSI Plan)? If you have a CSI Plan expense, click here for instructions.
2. Have you included a completed claim form?
3. Have you included your paid detailed receipt(s) (if you already paid for the expense), or unpaid invoice(s) (if the expense needs to be paid to the provider)?
There are Two Ways to Submit a Claim:
By mail - Fill out a claim form and mail it to this address:
Box 963 Stn A
Toronto, ON, Canada, M5W 1G5
- Online - Follow the instructions on the claiming page.
- Register on the Securian Canada International Students Health Portal to submit claims online.